The interactive programming guide
from TV Guide. It's intuitive, intelligent and inspiring. It unlocks a world of greater choice, convenience and control as you watch television.
With i-Guide you'll enjoy:
- A sleek, new design
- A convenient, time-saving Quick Menu
- Three-column, 90 minute program grid
- Enhanced searching
- Increased speed
- And Mini Guide, a whole new way to watch TV and surf at the same time
Try i-Guide. In no time, you'll be able to set reminders, favorites, parental locks and use our Mini-Guide to find out what's on next, while you continue to watch your favorite shows. Plus, you'll have access to great features like On Demand. With i-Guide, the world is at your fingertips.
Remote Control Features
- Yellow is always the highlight color. As you navigate listings using the remote, the highlight appears on screen to indicate the current selection.
- Press the buttons to move the highlight.
- Press OK to make a selection.
- Press the EXIT button to return to watching TV.
Quick Menu: Quick And Easy.
The Quick Menu offers shortcuts to key i-Guide features. Just press the MENU from anywhere in the guide - or even while you're watching a program - and you'll have access to features like the Search, Favorites, Digital Music and more.
With i-Guide, you can sort and view program Listings By Time, Listings By Channel, or by categories such as Movies, Sports, Kids and more. Select a category from the Main Menu or Quick Menu to display listings.
Program Information At Your Fingertips.
i-Guide provides Instant Information while you view program listings, including program title, start/end time, program rating, a brief program description and helpful indicators that identify your settings, such as Reminders, Recordings and Favorites.
Action Icon Shortcuts.
From the Program Information screen, you can use the Action Icons at the bottom of the screen to set a Reminder, see other air times and more.
Go Ahead, Play Favorites.
i-Guide's Favorites feature lets you quickly access the channels you've designated as your Favorites. Just select Favorites from the Main Menu or from the Quick Menu.
* i-GuideTM not available in all areas.
Download I-Guide Quick